If you are aware of anti-competitive behaviour, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. There are a number of ways to submit a complaint. We recommend using the form below, but feel free to contact us:
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone: 353 1 402 5500
- Via Fax: 353 1 402 5501
- In writing to: PO Box 12585, Dublin 1
Confidentiality and Anonymous Complaints
In relation to confidentiality, we do everything possible not to pass on your details to any third party; however, it is important to note that
- To pursue its investigation, the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission ('the CCPC') may need to divulge information that it has obtained, including the identity of the source, to the firm under investigation but this will be discussed with you beforehand. If you have concerns in relation to confidentiality, please bring this to our attention in your complaint.
- In limited circumstances, we could be legally required to divulge your identity and the details of the information that you provide us, for example, in legal proceedings or under certain provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 1997.
If you wish, you can submit an anonymous complaint to us, but you should be aware that there is no guarantee that the CCPC will be able to take action. We can only act on such complaints if the information is verifiable and of sufficient detail to be useful.
Once you have provided us with the information below, your complaint will be considered, logged on our database and we will contact you in relation to it.